When the time comes to make a claim the world can feel as though it’s closing in. There are many, many places that you can go for advice surrounding your claim, but how are you supposed to know who can be trusted to work in your best interests? This is one of the difficulties claimants face when it comes to an accident that was somebody else’s fault.

This is why the Accident Advice Helpline exists, to help you with your personal injury claim needs. With over 14 years’ worth of experience, AAH has a track-record as a personal injury specialist and operates a 24/7 Advice Line on 0800 689 0500 and from your mobile on 0333 500 0993. By calling the accident and injury claim helpline, you can discuss your claim with a highly trained and experienced advisor during normal working hours. This service is unique in the industry and it’s one of the reasons why we’re trusted among all others to get the compensation you deserve.

Because Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm, what we don’t know about the personal injury claim process isn’t worth knowing. You can trust AAH to deal with your claim in the utmost professional manner and to work in your best interests to secure a fair compensation payout.

So give us a call today on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 to discuss your personal injury and to find out how much compensation you could be in line for.

Other sources that you can trust

There are two more places that you can go if you are looking for advice. These sources offer free impartial personal injury claim advice to anybody who needs it.


The Claim compensation for injury or financial loss web page has been set up by the Government to help you understand the claim process with information on how to make a claim yourself or make a claim through a commercial business. It’s 100% impartial and free and has lots of valuable information that could be beneficial to your search.

Citizens Advice

The Personal Injuries web page has been set up by the Citizens Advice Bureau to help you better understand what a personal injury is and how to make a complaint. It also discusses compensation and claims assessors and has information for support and counselling. You can also call Citizens Advice and discuss your personal injury with an advisor.

Leave a Reply